COVID-19 Resource GuideApril 3, 2020
Discussion About Municipal Government Event :: Monday, Dec. 7, 2020 :: ZoomNovember 24, 2020
Suffolk County Sheriff’s Department
Attorney / Client Teleconference Procedures
SJC Order 12926
Attorneys wishing to schedule a teleconference with their clients should send their request by email to:
FOR CLIENTS RESIDING AT THE SUFFOLK COUNTY JAIL
FOR CLIENTS RESIDING AT THE SUFFOLK COUNTY HOUSE OF CORRECTION
- Requests received prior to 2:00PM, will be answered in a same day response, with teleconferences scheduled for the following day,
(Monday – Friday), between the hours of 10:00AM – 4:00PM.
- Email requests should originate from a law office email address.
- Attorneys wishing to add their cellphone numbers to the attorney / client privileged call list should forward such requests to the appropriate email address listed above. Such requests are subject to Department verification.
- Issues involving scheduling conflicts or special requests will be handled on an individual case basis.
- Due to technology and security issues, requests for attorney / client videoconference will be strictly limited and available only upon demonstration of need.